This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, June 28, 2007

These Boots Were Made For Walking...

John doesn't seem to mind his boots (braces) that much. However, it is hard for him to crawl and pull to stand in them because he can't bend his ankles and he gets red marks on the back of his thighs from the boots rubbing on him.........good thing he only has to wear them for 30 minutes a day (for right now!)

Anyhow, he looks as cute as ever in them (he looks cute in anything) and they really help him stand better.

Have I mentioned lately how proud I am of him?




Mommy can we please go swimming!

Break time....this is hard work!

2 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

You are doing so well John!!! Way to go! I hope his pictures get picked for the bus...what a cool idea...I want to submit Serena and Edwin's!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like John can start skiing next....I hope I can get there tomorrow and see him.

I MISS HIM !

Grammy