Just a little video of John's last day at the beach....ohhhhh, how we wish we were still there:)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Thanks Kim for planning this WONDERFUL vacation!!!
Our daily set up!
John's first day at the beach...he wasn't too sure of the sand. It was nice for us though because we'd just plopped him down on the blanket and he wouldn't go anywhere:)
Chilling with our favorite girls (my BFF's daughters)....Ruby and Grace!
Kate, thanks for coming down and hanging out with us. We miss you already!
Monday, March 17, 2008
He was still so itty bitty last year...can't wait to see what another year brings!!!!!!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
- We don't need new AFO's until June....the Dr. wants him to go through one more growth spurt and then he'll fit him for new ones this summer. We are really hoping that we can deck them out with the D-backs logo/colors. Last time it wasn't an option:(
- John had a blast at his buddy Ryan's birthday party today.....it's always fun playing with new toys. I have got to get him the Wiggles drum (Mom, that was a hint!) He played with it the entire time!
- He was chowing down on pretzels tonight. He probably ate 3 or4 and that's a lot for him considering he usually chews them then spits them out.
- We are going to the Renneckars annual Easter Egg hunt tomorrow. That reminds me...I need to dig out John's Easter basket! And, mine too!!!! The kids have their egg hunt first and then it's time for the adults. I am determined to find the $20.00 egg this year....the Starbucks gift card would be nice too...tee hee! This is the BEST egg hunt around!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
...and here a 6 pound little munchkin. It's funny how we thought 6 pounds was HUGE...it's all relative though!
- John has a Dentist appointment tomorrow.....Dr. J puts fluoride on his teeth every 3 months.
- On Friday, I am taking John to (hopefully) get casted for new AFO's....his little feet are not so little anymore:)
- Monday (the 17th) is the little guys 2nd adjusted b-day and Thursday (the 20th) is his 2 year homecoming.....time flies!
- We leave on Monday for the beach....for the entire week!!!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
We do have some GREAT news from our GI appointment last week....John is now in the 5% for height and weight! And, that's for his actual age. YAHOOOOOOO! He weighs 24.7 pounds and is 32 inches tall....we have a LONG JOHN..tee hee!!! His GI was extremely pleased with his progress....I even mustered up the nerve to tell them that we were on the Blenderized Diet.
All is good with the dudester, the house is still up for sale, and Mommy has an interview with the March of Dimes (at St. Joe's) tomorrow...so, I better go see if I can still squeeze into one of my suits.
John's newest toy!
Where did John go?
Hmmmmm....I can't find him anywhere.
I just don't know where he is!!!
Monday, March 03, 2008
I am also thinking that John's cold may be over.....AND, now we've moved on to seasonal allergies.....runny nose and itchy eyes. Brother, be glad you aren't here....everyones allergies are out of control. You'd be miserable!
I'll update more later...with pictures of course!