This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Saturday, March 15, 2008

No Pictures!

I know you all check in to see pictures of my cute little guy but I've been slacking on pictures lately. No worries though.....we head out to California on Monday morning and I'll be taking LOTS of picture of John as he visits the beach for the first time. I am sooooooo excited. I can hardly stand it:)

So...
  • We don't need new AFO's until June....the Dr. wants him to go through one more growth spurt and then he'll fit him for new ones this summer. We are really hoping that we can deck them out with the D-backs logo/colors. Last time it wasn't an option:(

  • John had a blast at his buddy Ryan's birthday party today.....it's always fun playing with new toys. I have got to get him the Wiggles drum (Mom, that was a hint!) He played with it the entire time!

  • He was chowing down on pretzels tonight. He probably ate 3 or4 and that's a lot for him considering he usually chews them then spits them out.

  • We are going to the Renneckars annual Easter Egg hunt tomorrow. That reminds me...I need to dig out John's Easter basket! And, mine too!!!! The kids have their egg hunt first and then it's time for the adults. I am determined to find the $20.00 egg this year....the Starbucks gift card would be nice too...tee hee! This is the BEST egg hunt around!

post signature

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

ooooh! ooooh! i wanna come to the egg hunt! sounds very enticing.
we've been getting some snow here in So. Cal so be prepared for weird weather!