This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun at Speech!

John did awesome at speech today! Surprisingly, he didn't mind the headphones (used for therapeutic listening) which he looked absolutely adorable in. We also discovered today that he likes chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! I brought a chocolate pudding in...........I am willing to try ANYTHING.........and he loved it. Well, he loved playing in it:)




*We drove home from Speech in just a diaper today:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!
I tell you, the apple never falls far from the tree. Did you honestly think that any child belonging to you and Jamie wouldn't love chocolate?

Love, Grams

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of Jamie that looks just like that. How funny..
Love, Grammy

Sarah Furlough said...

John, John, John, you look adorable even when you are covered in chocolate! Keep up the good work, little man.

Anonymous said...

Jill I was wondering where you and John go for speech, since we both live in Az. We were going to the upward foundation but I had to stop for many reasons we are on a wait list for home based and the lady states she has a kiddo turning 3 next month but just curious. If you could let me know I would appreciate it, just in case. baby.james.mom@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Haha how funny, look at those squishy squishy cheeks...I just bought Kellar the toy that John is playing with in the top pic...Mind if I ask what the therapeutic listening is for?

Katie and Matt said...

Like mother like son!

Miss you lots.
d

Anonymous said...

Mmm mmm good...now that's the way to eat a cup of pudding.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

So flipping cute. I am just so proud of our little man.

Love,

Shernaz

Shannon said...

LOL WOW, it does sure look like he loved to play in it!!! What a sweetheart