This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, June 15, 2007

Extra, Extra, Read All About It......

That's my boy.........making headlines again! As you can see by the picture, John made the front (and back) page of the March of Dimes newsletter. It was definitely a nice surprise when we opened our mail on Wednesday:)


Not much to report on today...........no news is good news right?
We are very excited though.........Auntie Michelle (Mommy's very best friend) and Asia and Dakota just arrived in town from Scotland and will be here for the ENTIRE summer........lots of playdates are already planned.............definitely 2 a week at the minimum:)

Hmmmm...doesn't look like he is to fond of the popsicle!


Busy pounding away on his piano.......and very good at it I must say:)

What do you mean your kids don't play with syringes???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow how awesome is that, I still laugh at his shirt everytime I think about it, I LOVED IT...Kellar is going to be increased to 2 times a wk for PT, I am somewhat relieved yet feel heartbroken all at the same time..Ohhh how I wish I lived closer to others who understand...

abby said...

Hallie adores her syringes! Her first toy was her favorite---nasal cannula. I wonder if this is where she gets her penchant for hanging tight (and seeking out) all wires. Honestly, this picture made me crack up and also realize how different our kids' babyhoods are from most kids'. Funny, yet sad at the same time.

John is gorgeous, as usual. I saw this cute t-shirt at this upscale kids' store in Philly when I was buying Hallie her birthday hat (that she hates) that said 'chick magnet' on it and thought of John.