This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

We had a great weekend.........the weather was GREAT (80's), Daddy didn't have to work, and we spent time with family and friends!

Friday night we went out to dinner with our very good friends......Kurt, Kim, and their son Connor.....OH, and their other son in Kim's tummy:) We sat on the patio and enjoyed a great meal and great company!

The Boys!

Jamie and Kurt........with their mini-me's! It's crazy how much these boys look like their Daddy's

Saturday was a pretty lazy day. We just hung out around the house. After John went to bed Daddy went to Kurt's to play poker and I watched a chick flick!

Today we went over to Grandpa and Nana Birtch's! John and Grandpa had a fun time playing together!


I LOVE facing forward!

What a happy boy!

Check out my new shoes! Thanks Auntie Shernaz:)

Look at how long I am!

John and Grandpa
The two cutest boys in the world......how did I get SO lucky?

Watching Grandpa pick Mommy a bag of grapefruits.

My lil homeboy!

1 comment:

abby said...

John really does look like Jamie. Very cute. I need to show Hallie.

And I love his shoes and his front-facing demeanor. Hallie's still got a ways to go, but we're considering giving up the infant seat for the convertible one. It'll be a shame to lose the opportunity to 'nap' her in the car seat. Especially since she's not too fond of napping otherwise.

Anyway, we loved the pics and keep 'em coming!