This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, March 16, 2007

First Haircut.....

.......Celebrity style! Grammy's hairdresser was extremely nice and opened up the salon early this morning so she could cut John's hair before anyone got there (remember RSV season isn't over yet!) John did great.........other than turning his head to look at her every time she tried to cut his hair. As you know, he hasn't been around very many people so new faces are a little strange to him. Anyhow, he looks VERY handsome with his new do........but then again he looked handsome with crazy hair too:)

Daddy, where are we???? This doesn't look like a Dr.'s office!

Who is this women and what is she doing to me?

What do you think you are going to do with that?

Ok....I guess this isn't too bad!

No more curls.....kinda sad!

Wow.....my little boy is growing up! And, what a fine young man he's turned into!

6 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Sooo cute! John's haircut came out very handsome indeed. Yay for spring/summer coming! We just got a blizzard yesterday, but hopefully spring will come knocking soon. All the preemie families want out of their houses...CABIN FEVER!!!! Love love love the swimming gear! Makes me anxious to shop!

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I hope you don't get this comment like 3 times, I'm having issues with blogger today!

The pics are great. It looks like John had a great experience. Now I feel better about having Sarah's hair cut.

What a big boy!

abby said...

John looks so handsome (and like such a little man) with his new haircut. I love the captions, too. Happy Birthday John!

Shannon said...

Very cute!

Sarah Furlough said...

John, if it is possible- you look even cuter with your new haircut! I'm going to show Cooper your pictures & tell him he has to behave as well as you when he gets his haircut!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh John - you are just the cutest. I can't wait to come see you next month.

love you,
Katie