This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pool Time

I went on a shopping spree at Baby Gap today (my absolute favorite store) because summer is in full effect here and John needs new clothes..............plus, Mommy just likes to shop. Anyhow, I say summer as opposed to spring because we have completely skipped spring this year and headed directly to summer. This weekend the high is supposed to be 95 degrees. Good thing we LOVE the heat!

Here are a couple pictures of the big guy in his new swimming trunks..........AND, his matching hat!!!



6 comments:

abby said...

John's so cute...though I am freezing just looking at him...95! Man, you guys are lucky. It was in the 70s here yesterday (which was great) but they're calling snow again for tomorrow and Saturday. Brrrr.

Happy birthday a couple of days early, John!

Sarah Furlough said...

OMG- John, you are too cute in the hat and swim trunks! Enjoy the heat, because it's cold and rainy here!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him hopefully in June. Give him a big kiss from me and Happy Bday tomorrow!
Love,

S

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

What a cutie!!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, I haven't been here in a few days! I LOVE LOVE the swim trunks and hat! If you ask me he is the cutest swimsuit model EVER!

95degrees? WOW!! It is -10 here!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.