This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quick Update.....

.....and some cute pictures from John's (adjusted) b-day/St. Patty's day!

We went to the pedi. today for John's 15 month check up. I know we are a couple weeks late but his pedi has been out on maternity leave and we wanted to wait until she got back. Anyhow, she couldn't get over how BIG John is! He weighed in today at 21 pounds 12 ounces and is 30 inches long. She is also VERY pleased with his progress. She told him that she loves these kinds of surprises...........meaning he is doing way better than expected. That's my boy! I also asked her about coming out of hibernation and her reply was...........WE ARE FREE! She did say that we have to be careful and bring hand sanitizer with us everywhere and to make sure no one touches him (of course you can once you've scrubbed your hands for 3 minutes)......OK, you don't have to wash them that long:) So, if you see us out and about remember.........look but don't touch:):):) Hopefully one day I won't be as neurotic!


Who turned out the lights?

*Note to John: Grams did this to you, not Mommy:)


Looks like someone had too much green beer!!!

Grace, I got my hat now I am already to go to the zoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, we can hardly wait for the zoo.

Grace

Shannon said...

Oh this little man is so adorable! I can't believe how every time I come and see his pics he is just TOO cute!

abby said...

John is SOOOO cute! And 21 pounds sounds enormous. Look at those legs and those cheeks! Anyway, John is amazing. But, hey, you already know that...