This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, August 01, 2008

Who Would Have Thought....

...that a frozen green bean would be sooooooooooooo much fun? Seriously, why do we spend so much money on toys when it's the simplest things that our kids find so amusing.



I have been really bad at updating lately......still trying to get back into the swing of things since coming home from vacation. Terrible excuse, I know!!!!!

Anyhow...

  • John's new AFO's came in, in record time...5 days!!! They look huge compared to his old ones (which they are) but they give me much more stability.
  • He is still eating a very small amount....we'll take whatever we can get though!
  • His summer music class is coming to an end but we'll most definitely be signing up for fall classes. Boy does he LOVE this class.
  • I am looking into putting him in hippotherapy (horseback riding) in the fall also. If anyone knows of a good place here in AZ please let me know.

I think that's it for now.....off to music class we go!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

JaBLes Mommy said...

Jill,
I have a friend who took her daughter to horse therapy here. I will ask her where she took her and how she liked it. Glad things are well!

Cindy

Jennifer said...

soo true!!

You should take a pic of the new AFO's next to the old ones...and then when he gets his third pair...take a pic of the 3 together..etc etc. it's a cool way to show how quickly they grow! :)

Nicole said...

Dane's DSI has a child who was in horse therapy, I am not sure what side of town it was on...but I know that it was a big hit! Hope to see you soon!

I teach . . . said...

Eric (my hubby) is a PT in Scottsdale and has "connections" over there. I will ask him about hippotherapy-- I remember him doing some himslef as a PT student. I'll get back to you tonight.

A