This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What's Up?

Not to much to report on the little man.....but, we'll give it a try!


We went to GI today.....his current weight is, 22.12 and length is, 32 inches. GI was not pleased with his weight....but, then again, I am not pleased with mine either so, what's his point? Anyhow, I accidentally forgot to mention our new Blenderized diet....I just wasn't in the mood to be scolded.

I put a message into our nutritionist that John needs to start packing on the LBS because we now have a weight check in 3 weeks...yikes! I had to laugh though because my homework is, to put more oatmeal in his FORMULA to up his calories.....OK, Mr. GI, I'll get right to it:)


John has mastered putting the circle and square puzzle pieces back into their correct place...do you think he's excited about this?

As you can see, he is also quite talented these days......he is able to crawl with a syringe in one hand and a bottle in the other!


Someone has also discovered the toilet.....time to baby proof the bathroom!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

OMG- you are funny!! Someone posted on my blog a while back that she would gladly give Sammy some of her weight- I laughed out loud there as well...too bad it wasn't that easy....

I don't know whether this would be recomended for you guys, but about a month ago we started adding Carnation Instant Breakfast to Sammy's milk (while we work on his feeding) for extra calories...the team recomended it and well it could be luck, but he has put on slightly over a pound since then! if you talk to your nutritionist, you might want to allude to that....obviously I don't know that much about Jon, so maybe outmeal is better for him for reflux or what not.....but the CIB has been great for us so far.....takes the pressure off me too!:)

Why wouldn't the GI like the blenderized diet? Just curious-

Anonymous said...

Just don't let him crawl to the toilet with his toothbrush in hand as his mother did.

Grandpa

23wktwinsmommy said...

He is adorable!
p.s. I LOVE your bathroom!!! lol.