This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cutest Kid Ever!

Thanksgiving weekend was fabulous......with both our families! Uncle Craig and Aunt Alli left on Saturday night. We are already counting the days until we see them again.....Rhode Island (next summer)....here we come!!! Ohhhhh, how we wish they lived closer....it's fun when your siblings are also your best friends!




Anyhow...

*The house is decorated.....inside and out! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Christmas?
*We are gearing up for the BIG birthday party on Saturday (which reminds me...I still need to order the sub!)
*John's PT is looking into getting him a pony walker.

Life is simply wonderful!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love logging on to see John. He is awesome....
Grammy

Sarah Furlough said...

John: You are suuch a little cutie! I hope you get spoiled rotten at your party on Saturday!

Glad to see you are recovering from your vaccuum attack. Watch out for those machines!

Anonymous said...

It's been said before, but ... "Johnboy, you make my day!"

Love, Grams

Anonymous said...

It's been said before, but ... "Johnboy, you make my day!"

Love, Grams

23wktwinsmommy said...

He is soo handsome! I love the pic of him on his belly! He looks like a grown boy!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive he is going to be 2! How time flies. He is adorable! Have a great 2nd birthday!
Jeannine

Shannon said...

Okay Mr. Handsome...I've got a girl for you : )

See you Saturday at your birthday party.

xoxo