This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Favorite Time Of The Year!

Not only is it time to celebrate my miracle man's 2nd birthday but.............it's Christmas time! Yes, I LOVE Thanksgiving too however, I have to maximize the holiday season and since turkey dinner is at our parents house, I decorate the weekend before giving me an extra week to be jolly:) Ohhhh, how I LOVE this time of year!

I began decorating today and will finish up tomorrow, including the tree and wrapped presents! Now, if it would just cool down a bit.....I have to admit, it felt rather odd decorating the house wearing flip flops and having the AC cranked:)

John even got in the spirit and tried on his new Santa hat...thanks Grams!!!




post signature

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAY, I love Christmas too!!! You are way ahead of me though if you have already started to decorate! LOL