This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sleeping In (UPDATED)

I just woke up and Jamie is still in bed.........and, well.....I am not sure what time John got up because he's at a sleepover!

Grams and Grandpa called yesterday to ask if Johnboy could spend the night. Of course we said yes, packed him up, and sent him on his way......then, WE went out for sushi..... and ended the night with Cold Stone (I know, we are quite the party animals these days.)

I am CERTAIN I'll have pictures to post later from Grams and Grandpa so, stay tuned!


Update:


Jamie and I headed up to my parents house around 10:00am.....we couldn't get there quick enough! John however, did not miss us as much as we missed him......he wouldn't even look up from his toy when we walked in. NO, I don't think he enjoys it over there at all!!!!

Here are some pictures....

Reading some books before bed.

Lots of lovin from Grandpa!

WOW.....we really do have a 2 year old (almost.)

Doesn't he look so big in this picture?

4 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

Sushi? NO...Cold Stone, ohhhh yea!!!!Glad ya'll had a nice night out..I guess I'm gonna have to break down and let Kellar finally stay the night w/his MeMe and Papaw...

Sheri said...

I am sooooo Jealous! Good for you guys....I know I would miss Sammy, but it would be oh so nice to have one entire evening to ourselves! WAY TO GO!

Jeannine said...

Not only does he look big...he looks so adorable!!
:) Jeannine

Sarah Furlough said...

He's adorable!!!

If you're bored, I tagged you for a meme on my blog.