This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Look At Me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Mr. and Mrs. Internet savvy. I love the video. John is amazing. You have to tell me how you did that so that I can put something up in the months to come.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Smart little toot isn't he...I seen that toy and tried to buy it a few wks ago and the store wouldn't sell it to me,( they told me it had a recall on it, it looks like the same one anyhow maybe the brands are different though ) I wanted it for that very reason so we could work w/Kellar "placing" things..

Brittany said...

SOOO AWESOME! The boys will be there Saturday to play with you!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

can you tell me where you got that toy and who makes it? we want one just like it!