This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Little Bit Of This & That!

We've been having so much fun lately, I haven't had time to write about it........so, you'll get a little bit of everything in this post:)

Sunday, the three of us went to the ball game. John spent the entire time drinking Daddy's water or pulling off and biting his hat. I actually got to watch the game for the first time....can't say the same for Daddy:)


Now on to other things.....John used to HATE the vacuum (or anything else loud) but not anymore! He loves to follow me around and climb onto the vacuum and he also loves unplugging the vacuum.........yes, I know....not the safest thing I could let my child do. Anyhow, when I go to vacuum his play room, I have to put him in the kitchen, run to the other room and vacuum as quickly as I can before he gets to the plug..........and his crawling is getting pretty fast:) I am getting pretty quick though and usually can get the entire room and couch vacuumed with only 3 pauses (running and placing John in the kitchen!)

Here's the little bugger caught in the act!

And, trying to plug it back in..........so sweet!


And now for the last bit of John news.......

John got his 1st buzz cut today (courtesy of Daddy) and looks absolutely adorable. His hair is much lighter now............making him look a lot like his very cute cousin Jack!!


We have a GI appointment tomorrow morning.......so check back to see how much the big guy weighs!

3 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

I Loooove the haircut! He is just sooo adorable!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I totally loveeeeeee the haircut...John you are the man...Poor Kellar doesn't have much hair...

Sarah Furlough said...

What a cutie! Love that he's getting in to everything, it's a reminder of how far he's come!