This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Who says Arizona doesn't get cold? Believe it or not, when we woke up this morning it was 28 degrees.........AND, our heat wasn't working! Jamie got called into work so here I am bundling John up and trying to figure out what's going on with the heater. Yeah right, like I know anything about heaters! Anyhow, I turned it off and back on a few times and about an hour later.......it worked!!!!!! Thankfully my wonderful husband (and Jim) built me an indoor fireplace (that I had been begging for) a few winters ago. So, John and I played by the fire all morning!



Brrrrrrr Mom, I'm cold!


Hooray for heat!

And, thank goodness for my warm fireplace.......we would never survive outside of AZ!

Update: The news just reported that today was the coldest it's been in 16 years and tonight is going to be even colder! ALL of our plants died last night. We didn't even think to cover them. Brrrrrrrrr, I need to go sit by the fireplace!

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

I came to your site via the online group. What a beautiful little guy John is! I've enjoyed catching up on his story, and look forward to following his progress!