This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day

We had a wonderful lunch today at White Chocolate Grill for Gram's birthday......and then we rushed home for a nap. AND, he slept...only for an hour though. He has this darn cough that's going around (I had it for 4 weeks) and it's keeping him up at night....it also woke him up from his nap:( I took him into the ped. last week to listen to his lungs and she said they sounded GREAT....so, I guess we just wait it out.
One week down.....hopefully not many more to go.







post signature


2 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

The cough/flu that's going around struck our house, thankfully we are on the upswing..How on earth do you get John to look at you and the camera? Kellar will look at me but the second I bring out the camera he turns on his selective hearing or runs out of the room...stinker!! Love the popsicle pic, too funny..

hallegracesmama said...

I think Halle has the same cough. I hope he feels better soon.

PS- could he get any CUTER??