This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, February 18, 2008

3 Day Weekend!

We LOVE 3 day weekends....especially when Daddy is off too.

Friday night was pretty low key.....so low key that I cannot even remember what we did:) But Saturday was a fun day. It was Daddy's birthday so we (19 of us) went out for dinner and drinks. We had a lot of fun! Sunday we relaxed and today we went on a family hike. North Mountain has a paved trail but it is straight up (the entire time.) I told Jamie that I would push the stroller part of the time....boy was it tough. Jamie did most of the pushing and then I took over on the way down:)


Eating breakfast this morning...he's such a ham!!!

Multi-tasking....therapeutic listening, feeding pump, and a cheerio tower!


This is tonight....minutes after John indulged in his first Thin Mint Girl Scout cookie. I think he's in heaven:)

post signature

2 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

You make me laugh. I totally do that now - can't remember anything when someone asks me how my weekend was.
I am counting the minutes until we get our cookies. I am glad to see John has already got to enjoy them! He does look a little bit like he can't believe how great that was. I love it!

23wktwinsmommy said...

Re: previous post: I am so excited to hear about the pulling to stand and cruising!!! I know about precautions, Edwin has recently begun cruising, and he has had a few fall backwards incidents! ouch.
And thin mints...good choice John!