This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Quickie!

Quick update on our little man....

  • He had his flu shot today and didn't even flinch.........I guess a tiny little shot is nothing compared to everything he's been through.
  • Today's weight is, 31 pounds! The nurse looked at me and said, does that sound right? Ummmm, NO! So, we weighed him again and he weighs 23 pounds....now, that's more realistic!

post signature

6 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

I almost had a heart attack when I saw 31 pounds. I was going to ask for feeding advice!

Anonymous said...

How many kiddos were sitting on that scale??? :) Yowza! Reeve is almost 3 and he only weighs 32 lbs. 23 lbs. definitely sounds more like it!

Linda

baby james said...

WOW I had not scrolled down yet at the 31 pounds and my eyes were like saucers!!! I was going to say bring on the tube and blenderized diet. But I would even take the 23 pounds. James is scheduled for his flu shot next week. Missed you glad you did a post. Tracy

Sheri said...

I read 31 lbs and thought OMG tell me your secret:) ahhhhh....good for the 23 lbs though!!

Kellars Mommy said...

WOW I was thinking I may need to start blenderizing everything in my kitchen pantry for Kellar when I seen the 31 lbs I bout dropped my laptop...I have got to get Kellars' flu shot appt set up...I have been having post withdrawls here Jill you can't go that long w/out updating...haha...

Anonymous said...

YAY for lil John! Keep it up lil buddy.