This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Farm Animals

For the past two weeks Grams has been working with John on farm animals.

As you can see....his flash cards taste pretty yummy!

He absolutely loves his puzzle and tries very hard to get the pieces back into place.


And, here he is just chillin in his new chair(s) that we got him for his birthday......yes, a little early (and a little pricey) but, a great investment! Thanks Grams!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

very cute!! I have to ask...where did you get the table and chair set...I am looking for something like that...I want something that has sides on the chair so Sammy doesn't fall out and is inclined to stay put...I also want something "plastic" b/c we are still pretty clumsy:) Just curious...

Anonymous said...

How lucky for John to have all these private lessons from top-notch teachers! He is so smart.....
Grammy

Sheri said...

Thanks Jill....I didn't realize they were both chairs...I think they may be the same kind that we used back when Sammy was in PT...Thats funny- I can't believe I didn't recognize them....I will have to check it out...its probably pricey huh? Anyways, We are on antibiotics now so hopefully we'll be better in time for festivities:) I really love the skunk!:)