This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Relax!

We were finally able to relax a little bit this weekend...........no big plans were made so, we took advantage of it!

Daddy and John enjoyed spending a lazy Saturday afternoon watching 2 fantastic games! Not only did ASU beat Washington State but, the D-backs swept the series. So long Cubbies!!!


And, FALL IS FINALLY HERE.....No need to cool off in the freezer anymore:)



Now, we are off to bring my Grandma Dr. Pepper and chocolate (her favorite food) for her 94th Birthday!

6 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

94 years, amazing!!!! Ha I am so ready for cool weather to settle in our way too..Your cat looks just like Kellars "chee-chee"..So I hate to admit this I had never heard of the Diamondbacks before reading your blog, but now when I read about them in the paper I'm like, hmmm wonder if Jill and them went to the game..

Kellars Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billie said...

Mmmm...Dr. Pepper and Chocolate, my favorite too! Grandma's got good taste.

John is looking adorable as always. It's 92 here today, so we are the ones cooling off in the freezer! Though 92 might be on the cool side for you:)

Shannon said...

:) What a sweetie. I was showing some friends his picture today in the grass...haha it still cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

hey cutie patootie, grams and grandpa sure do miss you. we,ll be home in 4 days so you better brce yourself for lots of kisses and hugs. you have t-shirts from every country coming ......i know, my grandparents go overseas and all i got was a t-shirt. love, grams and grandpa

Nathali said...

He is such a cutie!!!