This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where Did My Itty Bitty Baby Go?

Just in the past month, John's development has really taken off.......and, so has his height. He is SOOOOO tall. I am curious to see how tall he actually is.......which will be next week at the pediatrician (flu shot...yuck!)

My itty bitty baby isn't so itty bitty anymore.

My lil guy playing with, not one....but two bottles of teething tablets! Poor guy is already working on his 2 year molars....AND, he's not even 2 yet!!!

What a BIG boy we have!!!!

Guess who has discovered the trash can?
The little bugger is constantly pulling trash out:)



post signature


5 comments:

baby james said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
baby james said...

It is amazing how fast they change. Like over night sometimes they are doing different things. John looks great. James used to get into our trash can alot too, now he likes to throw things in it, even things that don't belong. But that is alot easier than the toilet. Luckily he only finds flushing the toilet a thousand times more fun than putting things in it. Thank you for your encouraging words regarding the feeding tube it is comforting. I am looking forward to getting it done and beginning the weight gaining process, I can't wait to see him plump up!! Tracy

Katie and Matt said...

Yea John!! Welcome to my world with the darn trash can...remember when we stayed the night there and Grace pulled an apple out of your garbage can and was eating it! Oh the joy!!! Have fun with that :)

Love you.
d

Kellars Mommy said...

I am just tickled to see him sitting so well in his pics, I knew he'd do it...Luckily Kellar hasn't found our trash yet, but the cat food is another story...John does look long, I am sitting here looking at Kellar sprawled out and he does to now that I think about it, he was 31 inches last week..Jill they are growing up on us so fast...

Be Inspired Always said...

Your son is beautiful, I'm glad that he is thriving so well.It's amazing what little miracles can do.




Jillian