This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, September 24, 2007

Got Milk?

OK, OK......I am sure you all know it's not milk.....it's ice-cream! But, Got ice-cream?.....just didn't sound right!!!

John's getting pumped up for next weekend.....where he will experience pure bliss! Grams is making her traditional birthday cake for Mommy.........Oreo Mint Chocolate Chip Pie!!!!!

6 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

John, you look adorable as always! My mouth is literally watering when I read about the Oreo Mint Chocolate Chip Pie! YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

John is hotter than those ads with the models, I tell ya. I'm goin' out to buy a carton just lookin' at his cute little face. I wanna eat him up (after the oreo pie, of course).

Nathali said...

I just found your blog and your son is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Shannon said...

Just a cutie as always....

Shannon said...

I scream You screan We all scream for ice cream. Ahh he's a boy after my own heart.

xoxo

Kim said...

Now THAT is a boy after my own heart!