This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, April 02, 2007

Arizona Republic!

My little man made his first appearance in the Arizona Republic.........check out page 12 of today's paper. I am sure the phones going to be ringing off the hook...........all the little ladies are really gonna want to meet him now:):):) I need to buy that onesie that says, "LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!"

Anyhow, our GI appointment went well. We are going to transition him to Peptamen Junior..........what a big boy! And, are you ready for the weight check.................22.08 pounds!!!!

3:30pm Update: I am definitely getting more adventurous! John did not want to take a nap (I left him in his crib for almost 2 hours and all he did was play and roll around, getting all tangled up in his feeding extension) so, the 2 of us headed out for a little spring shopping..........Daddy may make me go back to work full time if I keep this up:) Anyhow, John scored big time............he got another pair of swim trunks, 2 pairs of pj's, 2 onesies, and a pair of overalls! Again, I was armed with purrell and wet wipes in case of an emergency:)

I also wanted to mention (in case you didn't get the e-mail) that I am putting the order in for Team John T-shirts (adults & kids) tomorrow. If you are walking with us and want a shirt,(and haven't already told me) e-mail me your size!

And, an update on Team John............we are now at $3525!!! I have upped our goal 3 times now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BIG boy!

Anonymous said...

John has always been a star in our eyes, now everyone else will know it too! BTW, Reeve is almost 2 1/2 and only weighs 9 lbs more than John. I think you're raising a football player!!

Love,
Linda and Reeve

Kim said...

He is famous! Hey, is he already taken for the prom? I have a little princess who needs a handsome, charming, wonderful date.

Jamie and Jill said...

Kim,

I think we can arrange that:)

abby said...

Yay; John's famous! Hallie and Ava might just have to duke it out for the prom; hopefully their proms will be held on different days, and then John can simply do a grand tour of the upper portion of the East Coast.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the paper John..I love those lock up your daughter shirts, too funny..22 lbs, wow chunky monkey, Kellar is 20 now...Your MOD funds are awesome, I tried but it's so hard to get some to understand the importance of it around here, oh well every little bit counts though...