This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Lied

Ok...I lied about John feeling all better. I thought he was but then the throwing up started and it hasn't stop:( His Grammy (Jamie's mom) bought him some new PJ's and he liked them so much that he wore all 5 pairs last night. Remember, he gets continuous feeds at night and I am not sure why he isn't tolerating them. He threw up in the middle of the night so I changed him. Two minutes later he throws up again and I change him again....and so forth until he had tired on all of his new PJ's. I think he was just so excited about his new clothes that he wanted to wear them all.

Please pray that the throwing up stops!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so sorry that the G-tube didn't solved all John's problems immediately. It was what I know everyone had been hoping for. Can you talk to the doctor about decreasing the rate at which he receives his feeds--I know that sometimes people have to build up to a prescribed feeding. Sort of like their body has to get used to it slowly rather than just starting at a high rate. I'll keep you all in my prayers!