This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More Nemo!




We just can't get enough of this cute little fish!!!

Updates:

I forgot to update on our 1st Hippotherapy class last week. However, there is actually not a lot to talk about since the majority of the time was spent being evaluated by the new PT. John did get to feed his horse a carrot though....that was pretty exciting! So, a week from this Friday (she canceled this Friday) the big guy will be up on a horse......he'll go on a 30-40 minute ride each week, without his Mommy...sniff sniff!!!!

We have his IFSP early Friday morning. I am looking forward to it.....especially because I'll get to see a bunch of my old colleagues. It's pretty neat, John will be going to the same Elementary School that I went to as a kid and the same school that I taught at!!!

My boy is growing up! I cannot believe he'll be 3 in a few short weeks......we can't wait to celebrate another HUGE milestone!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

I am loving the Nemo outfit, Kellar has just taken a liking to Nemo in the last little bit. I wish I had friends around here w/little boys so we could costume swap, pretty nifty idea. I am anxious to see how well John does w/the hippotherapy, around here they won't take kids till they are 3 so we got a little while to go. Looks like John had a wonderful time trick-or-treating...

Anonymous said...

Nemo is very cute! It was great to see you at school today! Can't wait to meet John!!!! Ashley told me today that she will have a very special job, watching over her baby cousin....very cute! See you sooner than later....Nancy B.

Nathali said...

That is one very cute fish!!!

Hilary said...

Love his costume!! Adorable!!