This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Birthday To Remember!

We had a fabulous time at John's 3rd birthday party.....the weather was perfect , the pizza and cupcakes were delicious, and the company was the BEST!!!!!!



John thoroughly enjoyed his pizza......hmmmmm, and they said he'd never eat!

Who isn't happy after a belly full of pizza?


I think he's sad because he ate all of his pizza!!!!


John's 3rd birthday cake! Thanks Grams!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you.....

Connor and Jamie in a deep conversation about police officers:):):)


Sarah and Vienna!

Corrie and Ciera!


All the kids LOVED their party favors.....John used his glow in the dark necklace as a drumstick...

.....and to stick in his nose and act like a walrus!!!

He was very intrigued by the dancing light show!

Daddy trying to warm his hands up!

Papa, Aunt Jean, and Grammy

Mommy, Daddy, Grams and Grandpa


I still cannot believe it has been 3 years since my little boy was born. It has been the hardest and the happiest 3 years of my life.....and I wouldn't change it for anything!

post signature


7 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

It looks like an incredible birthday! Dudie...you out did yourself. But if anyone deserves it - it is your big boy. I can't believe it has been three years. I will never forget the day I first saw your little miracle. I am so proud of him...and you.

Love you.
d

Jamie and Jill said...

Kate...and I'll never forget the day you arrived. It was on John's 8th day of life....and it was the hardest day of my life. I needed you there more than you'll ever know.

Lori said...

What wonderful pictures! And I loved the ones with the pizza stained face. He looks so big in those!

Congrats on 3 years! Year 3 has been SO much fun for me so far!

Happy Birthday John!

JaBLes Mommy said...

What a fun birthday party! It looks like John had the best time....and boy does he deserve it! What a blessing the past 3 years have been for all of you. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for John! He is truly an amazing little boy! Love you!

Sheri said...

WOW Happy Birthday! you truely have a beautiful family!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kellars Mommy said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was wonderful!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to the big boy!

The cake was too cute, the cupcakes rock and John is such an amazing blessing from our Lord and Savior!