This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Our Little Skydiver!

John's all ready for his first jump!!!!
Hmmmm......for some reason I don't think he likes the grass very much!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA! that is the most HILARIOUS thing i have ever seen! Fly baby fly!! sooo cute!

Tha treminds me of me when I was a baby.....I HATED the grass!

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Let me tell you that was Sarah last summer! If she fell, the hands went up since she didn't want to touch grass or even walk on it (preferred concrete).

Well - don't worry. Fast forward about 10-12 months. Yesterday she was having a good day pulling the grass AND dirt out of the lawn and putting it in her Cozy Coupe. She had dirt and grass all over her face.

Since you see grass all year long in AZ, my guess is that John will be picking grass by the fall!

Shannon said...

OMG, you just gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a long time!!!!! Hilarious!!!!! He is such a cutie!