This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mr. Poopie Pants!

Here's a funny story.........so, around 7:30pm I went into John's room to start his feed. The minute I opened his door I knew he had a HUGE poop in his pants! I knew I couldn't let him sleep in it all night but I also didn't want to wake him up.........he was sound asleep. Well, I decided to roll him over and quickly change his pants...........so, now he's on his back, I've taken his PJ's off, I've taken his diaper off, I have even wiped his little bum off..........AND, he's still sound asleep!!!!!!!!!!! At this point I am feeling like a rock star:) So, I go to put his clean diaper on but before I could do so, he rolls back over to his tummy. I wish I had my camera handy because it was too cute..........he's fast asleep with just his PJ top on and his little naked bum sticking up in the air. Needless to say I ended up waking him because I HAD to put his diaper on!!!!!

Other news.........I think we are only days away from crawling! I took a good video today.........I am not sure how to post it though.

And, a HUGE thank you goes out to Corona Optique (where Grandpa works) for making Team John an even $8000.00!

1 comment:

abby said...

What a cute story! And give John a high five from us (especially from Hallie who is studying the fine art of high fives right now) on the crawling. Now you are really going to be in trouble!!!! ;)

Finally, 8000 dollars is AWESOME. You guys rock!