This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Day In The Life Of...

Hi, it's me, John Craig. You know, the handsome guy in all the pictures. I thought it was about time my parents let me have a say in all of this. So, here is a day in the life of..... ME!

Today was so much fun! I woke up pretty early....I just wanted extra time to play with Mommy and Daddy. After playing I had a light breakfast (2oz) and kept it ALL down. Mommy was soooooooo happy. I was really tired by this point so I took a short nap (45 minutes.) When I woke up, Mommy took me on a walk.


The weather was great and I had lots of fun. After our walk I finished my breakfast (2 more oz) but unfortunately it ALL came back up. I got to play a little bit more before I took another nap. My Grams got me this really neat wooden toy. It's so much fun to chew on....especially with my new tooth coming in.


This nap was VERY short......maybe like 10 minutes. You see, I was sleeping great but then I rolled onto my back and yep, it woke me right up. I bet if I could roll back over I'd be able to fall back asleep. I am going to keep trying. Mommy was so nice to let me play in my crib for awhile......between you and me, I think she really just needed a little break. The rest of the day was spent watching Daddy on ANOTHER house project.


I can't wait until I can help him. Daddy thinks it would be fun for us to buy another house and knock it down and then rebuild it. Moms says, "In your dreams!" I also played with Mommy some more and of course threw up on her. I didn't get a bath tonight because Daddy made a mess in my bathtub. Mommy gave me a sponge bath though. Then off to bed I went. What a GREAT day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One picture is cuter than the next! I just can't get enough of that little man. He definately has Aunt Brenda's tongue, just like cousin Ashley.

Love you.....
Grammy