This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, August 25, 2006

Lookin Good




If John has to wear this eye patch, he's going to do it in style.

I tried to get the sports patch but they were all out so we settled with the camouflage. He looks good in anything though:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't read this enough, and show everyone this beautiful boy. We are so proud of how you both handle all the roadblocks.
He is our miracle......
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Dear Jill and Jamie,
What beautiful pictures!! John Craig is truly a beautiful miracle!! What an incredible smile. I went back to the beginning, with tears streaming down my face, of course (!), to compare today's pictures to the first weeks - WOW! AMAZING.
My little grandson is almost 7 weeks old now. My daughter-in-law returns to work in 2 weeks. I am the most jealous person in the world because Cindy gets to take care of John Craig several days a week for you!!! I would give anything to be able to do the same. How lucky she is!!
I will be thinking of you and praying all day on Monday. I know it will go well - just look at his track record!!!!
You three have an amazing story, and I do share it with so many. Just having our own baby brings it all so close to our hearts.
Someday I hope to see John Craig in person!! Maybe he could play bridge with us one of these upcoming months!!!!
What a wonderful web site - I love going to it and following the progress you are all experiencing!!!
Love, Teri Allan

Anonymous said...

First Initial J.

Try the wa-wa-wa on him. Remember, you thought that's what movie stars were saying.