This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Been Busy!


We've been busy.......


Playing with our BFF, Bailey!


Catching up on sleep!  Have I mentioned that full day Kindergarten and five therapies a week is exhausting?  My poor little man is beat:(


Picking flowers daily!


And being silly!!!


What else is new...

*My sis-n-law and sweet little niece have been here since last Tuesday.  The girls have a love/hate relationship.  I am blaming it on the fact that they are two:)

*John's teacher told his class that she was having a baby!  He came home that night and said, "Mommy, Mrs. H has a baby in her tummy!"  I said, "How exciting!  She's going to be a Mommy."  John then looks at me and says, "Or a Daddy!"  Love this kid!!!!!

*We are going to have to forgo hippo therapy this season.  There just aren't enough hours in the day and I think my big guy has enough on his plate.  He'll sure miss riding his horse though:(

*John's seeing a new Dr./therapist on Tuesday....hoping to help with his sensory issues to noise.  I'll update on that after our first session.  I am excited about it though.

*Hopie is a dancing machine.  Anytime she hears music she'll bust out in a dance......and shake her little rear end (saying booty, booty, booty....the entire time!)  She's starting dance class next month!!!

*The kids are going to be a doctor and a nurse for Halloween.  They seriously could not look any cuter.

*The kids already know what they are asking Santa for, for Christmas.  And Santa has already starting making their gifts (shopping.)  It's never too early for Christmas!!!

Ok.....I think I am all caught up now.


post signature

No comments: