This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Uncle Craig, Aunt Alli & Baby Lindley

My Brother and Sister-in-law are in town for the week....we are loving every minute of it and DON'T want them to go home:(

Uncle Craig and Hope!

He's going to be a great Daddy...can't wait to meet my new niece after the Holidays!!!

John conned him into reading 10 (or more) books!!!

John Craig and Uncle Craig...two of my favorite people!

Aunt Alli (and Baby Lindley) singing to Hope....she's a natural.

I love this picture.


post signature

7 comments:

I teach . . . said...

So sweet, Jill. I love all of those shots.

A

JaBLes Mommy said...

Such wonderful pictures! Looks like a great visit! Can't wait to see some pics of Baby Lindley after the holidays!!

Adrienne said...

What a sweet family you have! I love reading your blog.

Hilary said...

Great pictures!! Hope is getting so big :)

Anonymous said...

I can tell Uncle Craig is someone Very special. Glad everyone enjoyed their time with them.
Love, Aunt Holly

twin power mommy ♥ said...

that last picture IS great! ;0)

Katie and Matt said...

Darling pictures!! Craig and Alli are going to be fantastic parents. And are going to have one cute baby!!!