This is the amazing story of our micro preemie, John Craig. He was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him!
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seriously?

Seriously.....how did I get so lucky? I have been blessed with the two most amazing children (and husband) ever and I love them more than I ever knew possible.







post signature

10 comments:

JaBLes Mommy said...

What beautiful pictures! You are truly blessed and they are equally blessed to have YOU! I couldn't be happier for you Jill! Love you!

The Gonce's said...

Beautiful pictures! Congrats on being home and getting settled with your two miracles. :) (and hubby too!)

I am Amanda, I am the Queen Bee said...

Oh my, I had forgotten how tiny they are in the beginning. You all look amazing. Is John loving Baby Hope? Would love to see you and the sweeties sometime.

A

Anonymous said...

You look so good! Is John just loving Hope? He is so gentle and has gotten so TALL!!!!! Hope to see you at school soon...

Mrs. B

Lacee Herbert said...

Being a mommy is the BEST thing ever! Sweet pictures! Hope is beautiful and John looks SO big!

Linda said...

You have two beautiful children, Jill! You are superwoman - mother of a newborn and a toddler, and you still manage to dress your son to match your blog! ;) We missed OT today. Hopefully I'll see you next week.

Linda and Reeve

Anonymous said...

How precious the pictures are of Jill, John and Hope. I wish I lived alot closer that I could get to know your precious children!!!
love to all.
Aunt Holly

ruthbeckersc said...

Congrats. I am SO happy for you!!! The four of you make a beautiful family.

Katie and Matt said...

So cute!!! I love your little family. Who does she look like?? She is absolutely precious. And seriously, did John turn 10 or something...he look so big!

Lathan, Lauren & Logan said...

Sooooooooo PRECIOUS!!!

Love the pictures. Congrats on such a beautiful family!