This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Team John Rocks!

Our Team John shirts are in and they look fantastic....thanks to Joe and Shelley at Sohoshirts.com!

March for Babies 2008...here we come!!!

Here's a sneak peak...


And, the main man's...


Front


Back



post signature

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I LOVE it!!!! What a great picture.....NICELY DONE!!!!!!

I wonder when they have March for Dimes walks around here (WI)...everyone I know lives further south....maybe ours is in the summer....Anyways! AWESOME shirt!

Kellars Mommy said...

Cute!!!! I have wracked my brain trying to come up w/some saying that is that stinkin cute for Kellars shirt ( we are not having a walk here but are traveling to Dallas, 3 hrs away so we can walk ) but cant' come up with anything creative..bummer!

Katie and Matt said...

The shirts look great!! Nice job.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Great! Those look nice.
I always do the march of dimes walk through my mom's work (southwest gas company). Every year the company does a combined walk with the employees and their families. I remember walking in the MOD walk since i was 6 and now i actually have a reason/purpose for walking.
That pic of john holding the football is really awesome!