This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blessed Beyond Words

Yes, I am still putting the video of the walk together but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of how truly blessed we are...

I honestly don't know how we got so lucky....most people have 1 or 2 people that they can call their best friends.....we have 50!!!

Everyone that knows my family personally knows just how blessed I am. I have the most amazing, supportive, loyal, loving, caring, and goofy family around. I'd be lost without them! I was also fortunate enough to marry into another family just as wonderful...again, how did I get so lucky?

And my friends.....where do I start? Their world stopped (just as mine did) the day John was born. They have gone above and beyond and I am blessed beyond words to call each of them my best friend!

Love you guys!!!

Now, check out little Miss. CJ...
Her shirt says...

My boyfriend John is a true MIRACLE!!!


post signature

4 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

Congratulations on another great year at the Walk. I wish we could have been there but I know you have SO MUCH support.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

I so wish we could have been there with you - next year for sure!! John sure is surrounded by an enormous amount of love!

Hugs,
Linda and Reeve

twin power mommy ♥ said...

can't wait to see that video.
Glad you guys were able to have such a huge support team.

Nicole said...

Wow, that is quite fan club John has!!! It was an amazing day, I look forward to seeing the video. Jesus said, "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13:35). Your family and friends are a great example of this scripture! Congrats on your fantastic turn out, and yes, you ARE blessed beyond words!