This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, August 02, 2007

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

First off, let me apologize to all of you who have been receiving crank calls from our number and also to those of you who try to call us (for hours) but get a busy signal because the phone is off the hook!!!!!!!!!!
With that said, can you guess what John's FAVORITE toy is?

Not only does he LOVE the phone but the remote control is also a favorite! Can you say, ALL BOY!

In fact, today he managed to change the language on the TV to Spanish.......so, here we are watching Baby Einstein.....en espanol!


And, I must say that we do have a VERY talented little boy. He can now twist, turn, and push all of the buttons on his Sesame Street toy.........AND, he has just mastered the push button.......with his teeth. I tell ya.....never a dull moment in our house!


Here is one last photo of my little man playing earlier today!

I think his new name should be.....Big Foot. Poor guy has to wear those clunker shoes!

Other news:

The results are in from the emptying study.....and, all is normal! So, the barfing saga continues:(

And, I weighed him today and he now weighs....22.5! I think that's only 1 ounce heavier than what we weighed a few weeks ago.......no worries, he looks GREAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnboy, you may call Grams and Grandpa any time, day or night. Then again, make that Grams any time and Grandpa before 9:00 PM.
I love talking with you, but I do have a small homework assignment (sorry, you have to remember that both mom and Grams are teachers)- practice NOT hanging up on me.

Lots and lots and lots of love,
Grams & Grandpa