This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, August 06, 2007

Pimp My Blog

I thought it was about time for a makeover and boy do I LOVE the new look!!!

I'll update more later......it's time to begin our nightly routine and I haven't decided if we are having chocolate pudding or Cool Whip for dinner..........decisions, decisions!

Update:
I am back! We actually took a completely different route and went with leftover cake (from Sarah's baby shower) instead of pudding or cool whip! AND, it was a hit! I figured I should start teaching him now how to dig into a yummy piece of cake.........because after all, there is a birthday coming up.........in just 4 short months!!! To really get him in the mood I even sang Happy Birthday. He LOVED it.......and yes, I am a complete dork!



Anyhow, back to my new look! I have wanted to spice up my blog for awhile now but I just couldn't justify paying $75-$100 on it.......OK, I could justify it but I knew there was NO WAY I could justify it to the hubby! So, when I came across this wonderful woman named Jennisa who was only charging $15.00 I was ecstatic! She was great to work with and I love what she did with my blog!

So, if you are in need of a bloggie makeover go visit her site and get the ball rolling!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE the new look! I wish I was computer savvy and could shake up my blog a bit. Got any tips?

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the new look as well...Joey is our computer nerd in the family and he does all of Kellars stuff...