This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Heart Is Full




post signature

2 comments:

Jessica Crozier said...

Absolutely love that! I searched for a brother version and didn't find one. So I hope you don't mind but I copied and pasted to my blog. :-) That's the sweetest picture of your two!! xoxo

Grace, Ruby, Hazel OR Katie said...

Oh my word. I love your family Jill. The gifts you all are for each other is remarkable.