This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, June 15, 2012

Ready Or Not

Here I come!!!!!!!  Hopie's new favorite game is, Hide and Seek.  She will play it all day long if someone will play with her:)

She's a pretty could hider too if you ask me!


In other news...

John had a blast at Aunt Sharon's cabin with Grams and Papa.  I love that my parents are creating such wonderful memories for him.  He would text me (from Grams phone) daily.  The cutest text was when he said, "Mom, you are the best girl in the world."  Love my little man like crazy.....and four days away from him was way too long:)

While Johnboy was away Hopie enjoyed a special weekend too.....although she missed her brother terribly.  She had lots of dates with Mommy and Daddy including shopping at the "Princess Store," eating out (breakfast and dinner,) LOTS of swimming and a birthday party for her little friend.

Everyone had a wonderful time but I am glad my family of four is back under one roof again!!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Jenefer Maron said...

Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
Pet Insurance With Pre Existing Conditions