This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, June 04, 2010

Girls Day!

With my little man up in the mountains, I decided we needed to have a girls day......so I took Hope and Ashley up to Anthem to meet my BFF and her kids and spent the day at the water park!!!!!!

We had soooooooooooo much fun. Ash and I kept saying, "John would LOVE it here!" Sure miss the little guy but we'll definitely be back up to Anthem many more times this summer.

Here are pictures of Bailey and Hope today (little Brittany and Jill!)


For the record, Goose (John) is having the time of his life.....BUT, I am counting down the hours until he gets home tomorrow. Miss him like crazy!!!!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had a great day! Who is Goose and what's going on with John going to the mountains? Love to all,
Aunt Holly

Jamie and Jill said...

We call John, "Goose" and my Aunt has a cabin up North so my parents took John......he had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!