This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

He Did It!

My little boy NEVER ceases to amaze me.

On Saturday my little guy, who we were told would never walk, took 3 steps ALL BY HIMSELF...and he did it about 10 times. We are so happy for him and inspired daily by his determination.

John, you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to. We love you and could not be more proud of your accomplished. Keep proving everyone wrong!!!!


Hope is also doing fabulous! She has just about gained 3 pounds.....and is weighing 8 pounds 1 1/2 ounces!!!!


post signature

5 comments:

Sheri said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! What great news! Way to go John.....

and that shirt! hilarious!!!

Justine, Romy's Mama said...

That is wonderful WONDERFUL wonderful news! Way to go John!

JaBLes Mommy said...

This post puts the biggest smile on my face! What a determined little guy John is. There is no telling what the future has in store for him. Way to go John!!

p.s. I love his shirt! :)

sarah said...

Yay John! I can't wait to see you on Saturday ;-)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

THAT brought a tear to my eye!

It always reminds me of how GOOD our GOD is!

Your boy is amazing, too!

Oh yeah, and i LOVE his shirt that says his mom is HOT...way TOO CUTE!