This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Friday, December 21, 2007

Seriously!

I think my little man has given up his nap....SERIOUSLY! We've gone 4 days now with NO nap at all. My poor mom is exhausted (she's been watching him all week.) We're not giving up though...any and all suggestions are welcomed!

Here are a couple pictures of John EATING pretzels....SERIOUSLY! I still can't believe it and yes, we are eating on the floor (don't worry it's clean)....but, if he wants to EAT on the floor (or anywhere else for that matter) then the floor it is:)




This is John's newest face.....too stinkin cute!

Don't you just want to kiss that little face?

post signature

3 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

Yes, I just want to kiss that little face!

Merry Christmas guys! We love you.

d

baby james said...

Yes I too just want to kiss that little face! I hear you when they want to eat you let them eat we eat on the floor all the time. We also bought this liitle plastic picinic table we eat at most of the time now, of course in front of the TV. But it is different for our kids. We even eat outside sometimes, to create new adventures in hopes of eating a bunch. John look's great and Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year with lots of success. Tracy and James

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the blog. I miss that little man so much, and it makes me smile to see him. What a scare....I know Grams is glad she missed that one.
We all look forward to seeing John on Christmas Eve. Oh, Jamie and Jill too :-)
Grammy and Papa