This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Good Times!

As you can see by the photo, John had a great time at yet another D-Backs game! John, Daddy, and Grandpa enjoyed their afternoon at the ballpark and I enjoyed myself at my good friends baby shower.
Life is good.........and it is so much fun to finally feel "normal" again and venture out into the world!

2 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

He never fails to bring a smile to my face. He is such a blessing, and I am glad you are getting out and enjoying your little miracle!

abby said...

John is so cute!

I know it's not the D-backs, but I did just pick up a miniature Phillie's uniform and cap for Miss Hallie Rose. I tried to get her to wear the hat backwards but she kind of hated it.