Saturday, April 26, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
The March for Babies walk was fantastic (I am putting together a video....so hold your horses, pictures are coming!) I'll talk more about it in another post...I am too tired:)
John is just amazing. He is growing up way too quickly.....and getting smarter by the minute!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Here's John with his new favorite toy!
Look how tall he is...can you say, future Phoenix Suns player?
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
The Dr. repeatedly said that John would most definitely be ambulatory and more than likely will not even need to use a walking device. Did you hear that??????? MY BOY IS GOING TO WALK!
Sunday, April 06, 2008
- Music class was sooooooo much fun. He was a little nervous at first...not quite sure what to think. It didn't take him long to warm up though. He even went with all the kids to put his instruments away.....he pushed his tambourine all the way to the basket in the middle of the room and then picked it up and put it in. I am one proud Momma!
- Neurology wasn't too bad (besides the long wait.) Dr. T said he looks great and is very excited that I am taking him for a Botox evaluation. She thinks he is a perfect candidate! We were also given the official diagnosis of CP. No biggie though...it really means nothing to us. We knew it was coming and thankfully weren't taken by surprise. It is what it is....and it definitely doesn't define him. Like we've said from day 1...HIS DIAGNOSIS MEANS NOTHING TO US! God gave us John for a reason and we couldn't be more thankful for that!
- Our long awaited Botox appointment is tomorrow at 3:15. We are really curious to see what the Dr. says/thinks. I'll definitely update tomorrow night.
- John went to his first Suns game today. Thanks Renneckars!!!! We had a great time but it was a little to loud for him.
- Ohhhhhhh and I forgot to mention....I got the job!!!!!!!!! My new title is, NICU family support specialist. I seriously don't think there could be a more PERFECT job for me. I am soooooooo excited and can't wait to get started. My first day is April 21st....however, I'll be juggling 2 jobs for about 5 weeks (until the school year is over.)
I'll leave you with some weekend photos...
Thinking that his Mommy has lost her mind!
Getting the tickle torture....and Grandpa wonders why John throws up!!!!
Waiting patiently for his tub to fill up.
Bring on summertime!!!!!!!!!
I'll update later about our neurology appointment and our music class but now, we're off to the Suns game!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
I get nervous when it becomes quite around our house. Take a look why..
And here he is putting the remote in the fireplace!
Not pictured is.....ALL of his toys swimming in the toilet!!!
Well, we are off to Neurology in a few hours...yuck! And then we have our 1st music class tonight..can't wait!