Things are still going FABULOUS in the Birtch home!
- Today I was able to give John 6 ounces (180ml) of food in less than 20 minutes....AND, he kept it down! It used to take us a good half hour to give him 2 ounces (60ml) of formula...and then it would come right back up:(
- He is a pooping machine! He has been pooping everyday (without meds) and some days even 2 or 3 times.....unheard of!!!
- He is babbling A LOT more and he's even making new sounds!
- He slept for 12 hours and 40 minutes last night! He has always been a good nighttime sleeper........poor guy could sleep through vomiting. He would just vomit and go back to sleep...but, now we are ALL sleeping 100% better. And, we don't have to worry about him getting tangled in his feeding tube (around his neck.....which has happened numerous times.)
- In the last few days he has eaten (and swallowed) a few things.......
1. 1 pretty big bite of a shortbread cookie
2. 2 big bites of a piece of paper
3. 1 small bite of a pretzel
4. And today..........LOTS of bites of Daddy's ice-cream!